Thursday, August 12, 2021

Social Butterfly

Received these treats from social butterfly and I’d just like to say I was bowled over!

There was a wide variety of items as you can see and I’d like to review each separately! 

Barbeque Popcorn and Caramel Popcorn: So gourmet popcorn is I think everyone’s favorite snack at some point, but me, I love it, but am generally disappointed as it’s usually either not fresh, or the flavors are powders which haven’t been coated well, so you end up having this weird taste at the end of it.! But These 2 packets I received from Pooja Gupta were crisp, rightly flavored and completely fresh! The barbeque was just right, not too spicy or anything, and the caramel wasn’t too sweet, it had this perfect sweet & salty thing going for it! So WOW!

Oreo Fox Nuts: Ok to be honest I didn’t know fox nuts come in Oreo flavor, so was very skeptical about this, but again, just rightly flavored and very very crisp, so WOW again! ( you’re going to be seeing that a lot in this post! šŸ˜…)

Edamame truffle hummus: great presentation, I must say! The hummus was topped with fresh edamame, feta and olives. The right amount of all the flavors and the hummus had an amazing texture to it. Soo WOW! 

Cheesy Mexican Dip: now personally this was my favorite.! Cheesy, tangy and creamy! It was BRILLIANT! 

Multi-seed Crackers: These were crisp, yet thick and the seeds were absolutely fresh! One of the best Multi seed crackers I’ve had! Again WOW!! 

Szechwan sauce: Get the spring rolls and other Chinese starters out, because, this is the best one I’ve had in a long time! BRILLIANT! 

Tiramisu Dip: Now am not a tiramisu person, but that being said, I’m actually in love with this one šŸ˜…. Right amount of coffee and cream! It’s the perfect accompaniment to any dessert tray! Again BRILLIANT! 

And lastly,
Gulab jamun and thandai cheesecake jar: I’ve been in the business of cheesecake jars myself, and this one was done right, and the layering was just perfect, the right amount of gulab jamun and hint of other flavors to give the Thandai feel, so again WOW! 

I’m definitely ordering soon for myself and as gifts from social butterfly, so what are you waiting for!

https://youtube.com/shorts/MOyU7jpg5BM?feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment

What we do